"Ghosting" is a term used to describe the phenomenon of abruptly ending communication with someone without any explanation. Here are some steps that help
- Communicate openlyTry to have a conversation with the person to understand the reason for ghosting. It could be that she was not aware of how her behaviour affects you.
- Practice self-careGhosting can be hurtful, so it is important to take care of yourself and process your feelings.
- Focus on your own lifeDon't let another person's behaviour control your happiness. Focus on things that bring you joy and fulfilment.
- Don't take it personallyRemember that ghosting is often a reflection of the person doing it, not necessarily a reflection of you.
- Go onIf the person does not respond or give you the explanation you want, it may be time to accept that the relationship is over and move on.