Internet pages need to be technically maintained.
The reasons for this have been explained in our article "Why is website maintenance important?" set out.
This maintenance causes permanent follow-up costs for a website. If you don't want to bear these follow-up costs, you can leave it alone or do it yourself. You can learn how to technically maintain a WordPress website in our Course "Maintenance WordPress". This is a 1:1 online training course on how to technically maintain a WordPress website. We respond individually to your needs.
Depending on how much previous knowledge you have and how extensive your WordPress installation is, 3 to 4 training hours should be sufficient for such a training.
Alternatively, you can also book emergency support after completing the training.
In this course you will learn, for example:
- How to put your site into maintenance mode during maintenance
- Backing up the website: automatically and manually.
- Restoring a backup
- How to update plugins automatically
- How to update plugins manually
- How to create a mirror of the page
- How to change the php version
- and much more, or we can clarify your individual questions.